Classic and not so classic questions to get the fun started.
- Name something you are afraid of.
- Name a fear you would like to conquer.
- Come up with a family motto or mission statement: for example “Work hard, play hard”; “So much in life is self-limiting”; “Never drink coffee after three.”
- Name something that causes you anxiety or makes you nervous.
- Name two things you do to help relax.
- What is the grossest thing you have ever eaten?
- What will be obsolete in the future?
- Who has been in a school play? Do you remember any lines from it?
- Who is nicer in high school: boys or girls?
- Have you ever been the victim of peer pressure? Give an example. Parents, go first.
- What are you more courageous about today than you were two years ago?
- Parents, were you ever grounded? Details, please.
- Which sport in the Olympics would you wish to excel in?
- Fill in the blank: I wish…
- If you had free lessons for a year, what would you like to learn?
- Do you have a recurring dream? Describe it.
- Name some clues that tell you it’s spring, fall, summer, or winter.
- How would you describe your sense of humor? What was your all-time favorite practical joke?
- What has been your favorite family tradition?
- What is one thing you regret?
- What was the biggest turning point in your life?
- What personality traits do you admire and how have you tried to develop those traits?
- What narrative about yourself makes you unhappy? Is this narrative even true?
Graces & Quotes